CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 5, 2010

The Greatest Show on Earth

I am trying to catch up a little....Back in January Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey's circus visited music city!! So we, along with some friends, decided to go. It has been years, I mean many years since I have been and for Mike and the kids it was a first! They loved it, well at least Z & A did, S just wanted to sleep but unfortunately we didn't have her carseat or stroller and she won't go to sleep in our arms...so I ended up pacing the halls near the end to try to get her to sleep. It is so great to have good friends to spend time together and enjoy fun activities as the circus!! Such talent...and I don't mean the people...the animals were incredible.














No comments: