CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy, Happy Birthday

We celebrated A's birthday a few weeks ago. She was so excited to be finally turning 3! She kept telling us that soon she would be 4 like her brother....not quite understanding the difference in age. She is quite the young lady. I say that because she is actually 2 (now 3) going on 16. My word if this is a preview of her teenage years, heaven help us :) I was once told that as parents we endure the "Terrible Two's" and then comes the "Trying Three's" Oh boy look out. She definitely has a mind of her own and don't try to change it. She keeps our lives interesting and oh how I love her so much!!!!

She wanted a pink cake with pink sprinkles!


She wears her red "Princess" dress ALL of the time....
Thank you to her cousin 'S' who gave it to her.







One of the "Princess" dresses from her dress up chest!

Notice her dress is different?! Yep she changed within 5 minutes!

It is our tradition...stolen/borrowed from my sister ;) The night of the kids birthdays
the Birthday Fairy decorates their rooms with balloons and streamers. She absolutely
LOVED it, there are still balloons and "happy birthday" banners up!

Happy Birthday Princess!

2 comments:

Rob and Tam said...

Happy Happy Birthday Addi. We love and miss you. You are a princess. Love the red dress!

Camie said...

Hey Aimee-
It's me Soeur Shunn. I was just browsing through the mission website and noticed that your family had a blog. Hope you don't mind my snooping around. It's been fun to get to know your cute little family and see what you've been up to.

It looks like we have two little girls close to the same age. Our oldest daughter just celebrated her 1st birthday a few weeks ago. After years of trying to have kids we finally were able to adopt through LDS Family Services. We picked up our daughter two days after she was born and that same day we found out I was pregnant. (Funny how that works out sometimes) So we have two little girls that are a week shy of being 8 months apart. Talk about crazy!!!! But like you, I love being a mom and wouldn't trade it for anything.

I added you to my blog list so I can keep in contact with you! Hope things continue to go well with your family!

Camie