CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 9, 2011

Our One & Only....Birthday Boy!

Z celebrated his birthday....almost 3 months ago....wow I am really behind in all this!! Well at least I have pictures to help me remember details :o)

He wanted a "Sports" party...yes he is ALL boy. Since his birthday fell on a Sunday this year he had his party on Saturday, which began with a soccer game and then a few hours of nothing but play! That many boys together, well let's just say I was glad the weather had cooperated and it was a Bee-U-tiful day so what do you do with a lot of boys between the ages of 4-7?!?! Oh yeah....a bounce house :o)
I think they all had a lot of fun going crazy in that and making their own jerseys, and of course who can forget all the goodies, that's right...fill 'em full of sugar then send them home!
HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!

No comments: